One Lovely Blog Award

This is my first English post by the way, wuuhuuh~ I think, I could write in German too, but because I was tagged in English, I write in English...


Ok, well, I got this award from Akai no Kuchibiru. Thanks again! <3

This is the first time I got an award, so I really don't know if I will do everything right... don't judge me please if I won't do so :)

These are the rules:

-Post the award image on your blogpost/sidebar/page
-Link the person who has awarded you
-Post 7 random things about you
-Nominate other 15 relatively new blogs

7 personal random things about me: 

- I love the smell of fresh scythed gras, I could rolling around in it^^
- I study Japanese by myself since a year. I never had classes, nor a teacher. I always learn Japanese alone and do everything by myself and I'm always damn happy, when I understand more and more.  
- When I was a little child, I collected cat pictures. I cut out every picture I could find, filed it in a folder and I never left the house without it.
- As long as I can remember, I loved paper notebooks in every size and color. My grandma always give me new ones until today! I've collected like hundreds of notebooks, but I never wrote any notebook full until now.
- I love photos. I take photos since I was five years old and have a lot of photo albums. I remember every date and place were these photos were taken and I treasure them much.
- You can call me a "crime story freak" - since I was a child, I love crime stories and am really interested in criminalistics. I read my first Sherlock Holmes book when I was nine and always played with friends, that we are detectives. I can remember the dates of a lot famous murders and criminal acts - yeah, call me a freak, I always had and still have weird hobbies o.O 
- I have a good memory and brain, and can remember many curious things (like I wrote above)

I award these awesome Blogs I always read
(as you might notice, they have to do with Japan ♥):


Sorry, I don't know 15 Blogs to nominate >.>

Well, this was random, but fun - thanks for reading ^.^



Kommentare

  1. Ein Katzenordner - ich glaube ich habe noch nie sowas süsses gehört ^^ Da möchte man dich gleich knuddeln xD
    Danke für die Nominierung :) Ich freue mich sehr darüber!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, danke^^ Den hab ich übrigens immer noch im Schrank stehen ~_^
      Bitte :)

      Löschen
  2. Hi! Danke fürs in "awesome Blogs" einordnen!!!
    und vor allem fürs tägliche Lesen ;-)
    頑張れ!!
    Gordon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe, bitteschön - und weiterhin viel Spaß in Japan :)

      Löschen
  3. Uiiiii, ich hab das erst jetzt gesehen! o.o Hihi sorry,..i'm always late to everything *g* Danke dir ich freu mich ^___^
    Hihi, und deine Fakten sind so lusti zu lesen ^^
    Und den Notizbuch-Tick hab ich auch :D Ich sammle die wie verrückt und die stapeln sich in meinem Zimmer überall *lacht*
    Wünsch dir ein schönes Wochenende..muss nun mal deine neuen Blog updates lesen weil ich lange nicht hier war x3

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hast du Fragen, Anmerkungen, Wünsche oder willst mir einfach nur deine Meinung schreiben?! Dann hinterlasse doch einfach einen Kommentar!

(Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.)